He is specialized in EU Politics and Institutional Relations.
He was Adviser for European Affairs as Intern at the Office of the Deputy-Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and European Affairs of Belgium (2013-2014). He has been Intern at the European Commission, DG MARKT (2011). Previously, he was Parliamentary Assistant as Intern at the House of Commons (2010) as well as at the Brussels Parliament (2009).
He has studied European political and administrative studies at the College of Europe, before he holds a Master in European Studies from the Institute for European Studies at the “Université Libre de Bruxelles” and a Bachelor degree in communication.
He speaks French, English and Dutch (limited).
- How to make the most of the EU’s financial potential ? European Policy Briefs
- When a rule of law protection mechanism for the EU? Other publications
- We don’t do enough for the rule of law Commentaries
- The Juncker Plan 2.0 : the Belgian view European Policy Briefs
- The European agenda on migration, one year on. The EU Response to the crisis has produced some results, but will hardly pass another solidarity test Other publications
- September 2016: Back-to-school politics – the EU’s new commitments Commentaries
- Belgium: Support for the UK staying in the EU, but European integration has priority. Other publications
- The UK Referendum: the EU at the Crossroads Commentaries
- The Better Regulation Package: Creating better regulations, but for what kind of EU politics ? European Policy Briefs
- Towards a European Commission with fewer competencies for more political power? Commentaries
- ‘A Union for the citizens’ – The Luxembourg Presidency’s promise vs. realistic EU deliverables Commentaries
- The European Agenda on Migration, or, the timid beginning of a genuine common European migration policy Commentaries
- European elections: from ‘second-order’ elections to ‘first-order supranational’ elections European Policy Briefs
- The Juncker Commission Investment Plan – a communication campaign? Commentaries