Training activities Diplomacy & Foreign Affairs
If requested by MFA, in the framework of bilateral or multilateral relation with specific regions or countries, Egmont offers, tailor made training programmes of 1 to 2 weeks for junior or senior diplomats specifically in the areas of the EU and international peace and security, and other specific areas.
Julie Godin, Director Training Programme
Will be announced asap.
- 27 June – 1 July 2016: Introduction week for newly arrived African diplomats
- 20-22 June 2016: Training Program on Diplomatic Negotiation
- 30 Nov. – 4 Dec. 2015: Training Program on management and inspection of diplomatic missions and consular posts
- 16-27 Nov. 2015: Training Program for diplomats from the Sahel region
- 17-28 Nov. 2014: Training Program for Diplomats from DRC and from the RoC