As a member of Egmont Institute, you will be part of a high-level group of individuals and organizations interested in international relations.
Specifically designed for diplomatic missions in Brussels, Embassy membership, in addition to automatic invitations to all public events and alerts to all online publications, allows you to have:
- Exclusive invitations to our member-only events:
- Two Evening Talks followed by an in-depth networking reception.
- Invitation for 2 participants per embassy and per event.
- The topics of discussion carefully selected by our Africa, Europe in the World, and European Affairs Research Directors.
- Opportunity for an up-close interaction with our experts.
- Closer engagement with the Egmont Institute, such as organising joint events, where possible, on topics of common interests.
Embassy membership must be renewed for each new calendar year.
Please complete the application form.
The annual fees for 2023 of €1,000 should be transferred to the following account:
Account holder: EGMONT – Institut Royal des Relations Internationales
Account number (IBAN): BE81 7320 5951 6524
Sort Code (BIC): CREGBEBB
Please include in the bank transfer the following reference: “Embassy/Mission of ……… – Egmont Membership 2023”
(Photo credit: Nick Fewings, Unsplash)