Vol. LXI, Issue 1 (2008): The climate change challenge: international, European and Belgian aspects
– Climate change: what are the implications for the international system and the European Union?, Franklin Dehousse and Tania Zgajewski.
– The European Union emission Trading Scheme, Niels B. Bekkhus and Karel Van Hecke
– The flexible mechanisms under the Kyoto Protocol, Karel Van Hecke
– Kyoto and Beyond, international burden-sharing in the fight against climate change, Niels B. Bekkhus
– From Kyoto to Copenhagen – Towards an international climate change regime beyond 2012, Karel Van Hecke
– The Kyoto policy in Belgium, Karel Van Hecke and Tania Zgajewski