Courses for diplomats
If requested by MFA, in the framework of bilateral or multilateral relation with specific regions or countries, Egmont offers, tailor made training programmes of 1 to 2 weeks for junior or senior diplomats specifically in the areas of the EU and international peace and security, and other specific areas.
Julie Godin, Director Training Programme
- Will be published asap
- 18 Feb. – 1 March 2019: Two-week training session for a group of Palestinian diplomats
- 26 Nov.- 7 Dec. 2018: Training in Diplomatic Practices with a focus on Mediation for English-speaking diplomats from the Horn of Africa and the Arabian Peninsula.
- 15 -18 Oct. 2018: Dubai International Communication Programme in Brussels
- 24 Sept. – 5 Oct. 2018: Training in Diplomatic Practices for French-speaking African diplomats
- 26 Feb. – 1 March 2018: Study trip on Belgian federalism – Shades Negotiation Program
- 6 Nov. – 17 Nov. 2017: Training session for diplomats from Southern Africa
- 27 Sept. – 6 Oct. 2017: Training session for diplomats from francophone African countries
- 27 June – 1 July 2016: Introduction week for newly arrived African diplomats
- 20-22 June 2016: Training Program on Diplomatic Negotiation
- 30 Nov. – 4 Dec. 2015: Training Program on management and inspection of diplomatic missions and consular posts
- 16-27 Nov. 2015: Training Program for diplomats from the Sahel region
- 17-28 Nov. 2014: Training Program for Diplomats from DRC and from the RoC