Francesca Colli is Associate Fellow in the European Affairs programme at the Egmont Institute for International Relations and a substitute lecturer at the Leuven Institute for International and European Studies (LINES), KU Leuven. Originally from Australia, she holds a PhD in Social Sciences and an MA in European Studies from KU Leuven, and a BA in International Studies from Macquarie University, Sydney. She is a former visiting scholar at the Scuola Normale Superiore (SNS) in Florence.
Her research interests include the role and lobbying activities of interest groups and social movements on national and EU policy; environmental politics and climate change; and trade policy. Her research has been published in international academic journals such as Regulation & Governance, Social Movement Studies and the Journal of European Integration.
- A transition for the citizens? Ensuring public participation in the European Green Deal European Policy Briefs
- The end of ‘business as usual’? COVID-19 and the European Green Deal European Policy Briefs
- Mainstreaming the Just Transition in the EU Commentaries
- The EU’s Just Transition: three challenges and how to overcome them European Policy Briefs
- The EU-Mercosur agreement: towards integrated climate policy? European Policy Briefs