Francesca Colli is an Associate Fellow in the European Affairs programme at the Egmont Institute for International Relations and Assistant Professor in European Politics at Maastricht University, Netherlands. Originally from Australia, she holds a PhD in Social Sciences and an MA in European Studies from KU Leuven, and a BA in International Studies from Macquarie University, Sydney. Her research interests include the role and lobbying activities of interest groups and social movements on national and EU policy, particularly on environmental and climate change policies.
- Perspectives on the future of Europe from the centre of European societies Other publications
- Belgium: clearly pro-CoFoE, but unclear on the details Other publications
- A transition for the citizens? Ensuring public participation in the European Green Deal European Policy Briefs
- The end of ‘business as usual’? COVID-19 and the European Green Deal European Policy Briefs
- Mainstreaming the Just Transition in the EU Commentaries
- The EU’s Just Transition: three challenges and how to overcome them European Policy Briefs
- The EU-Mercosur agreement: towards integrated climate policy? European Policy Briefs